Friday, July 31, 2009

My part in the Heritage Heboh Challenge officially ended yesterday! I've done everything I needed to do. All that's left are the results. XD. Shan't bother much about it.

Anyway, Founder's Day is tomorrow. Which means, I get to skip tuition! =)

Have been practising gamelan a lot lately. And seeing NLS playing the trumpet was so fun! She was like : *blows trumpet and stops after a few notes* Which note am I at?! That was heck funny! Mr. Siva kept asking the orchestra group to repeat the same few bars cause’ of her. Gawd. I was laughing non-stop.

Had BOM meeting today, it was awesome. Teacher advisor wasn't there. We had an impromptu speech session. And one of the seniors' speech was so funny!

Yesterday night, I actually cursed that damned club for 30 minutes in front of my sister. I've never done that in my entire life. And I've decided that I'm gonna' quit it next year. No matter what THAT teacher advisor says, I AM QUITTING AND THAT IS IT!

Probation's ending in another week. =)

Saw these guitars in my music school yesterday. I'm sure Vivien would want one.

No comments: