Thursday, July 16, 2009

I turned another year older.

Shu Yao, you sure did make my birthday a memorable one. It's the first time I've ever received a present which required me to distribute stuff to people!

Yes, Shu Yao was in school with a paper bag in her hand. So after she gave it to me, I opened it since she asked me to. And the contents of the paper bag were none other than, TIEPINS. Prefects' tiepins. Each with names on them. Well, I couldn't possibly keep those tiepins so I had to distribute them instead. Btw, thanks a lot Azreen for helping me return them to your classmates! =)

This year, pizzas were my birthday cake. Lol. Treated family members.

Earphones given by Felicia. Thanks. =)

So-called 'birthday cake'. XD.

And by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY E-JEN, REBECCA AND STEPHANIE! =)

No comments: