Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lalala. Just an update. =)

Went to GP on Sunday night. There was this man - Wilson Lema, who's an American native. He was playing some really awesome music at the New Wing. His instruments are all traditional ones. I've never seen anything like them. Dad and I were so drawn to his music that we left Mum and Sis behind while they shopped! XD. Dad bought one of his albums. Oh well, it's not always that we get to meet people like him, so the price we paid was worth it. =)


Wilson Lema.

Stuff made by the native Americans.

Monday was the re-launching of CLS' BM & BI campaign. So now students have to be really aware of their languages cause' prefects even have the authority to keep track of their names. This officially means that other dialects are now ILLEGAL in CLS. =.='

Anyway, after school, I joined the school's table tennis tournament. Against team mates, that's all. So they were more to friendly matches. First game and I had to play against Vivien. Lol. Sorry ah. XD.

Tuesday wasn't anything much as well. Skipped music class for the tournament. Hah. Played doubles against PN and HL. MP and I were the only under 15s there. =.=' Oh well. We advanced. Though for some reasons, I feel absolutely guilty for making it into the next round.

Today was heck boring. I freaking hate block B. It's so effing hot! I would prefer block A so much more!

Last day of tournament. Played against the 'SaSa sekalian' aka Lee Sa and Theresa. They were good. =) The Ping Pong Club and PAIS were in the hall. And they watched some video which kinda' freaked us out. KYLA was there too. She kept staring blankly at the LCD screen. Then all of a sudden, everyone burst into laughter. =.=' Halfway through the game, the screen showed a I-don't-know-what-creature. It's either a baby or a tortoise. But I was pretty sure that it's a baby. Then everyone stared at it, being totally speechless. Especially the SaSa. And we laughed again.

That damned woman insisted that the choir competition participants take part in the Speech Day performance. Not LPG though. I ain't gonna' go up there and sing no matter what. Can't I just be free from choir for once? Gahhh! Whatever.

No comments: