Friday, November 20, 2009

Currently listening to -> 七天追到你 by Rynn Lim.

I love that song!

Right, oh and...HAPPY HOLIDAYS PEOPLE!!!

Today was the last day of school for year 2009. And that meant that my duty as a class monitor's now over! Like, YAY IT'S OVER! I've been waiting for ages for this day. Seriously, no one would ever wanna' be the monitor for 2U. Trust me. They actually had to ruin my last moments of being a monitor, with all those shouting and laughing and blahh! Forget it.

Had one-hour recess today. Some of us decided to buy B.A Donuts since we had leftover money in the class fund. Gave Pn Soon aka our form teacher some donuts too. I'm gonna' miss Pn Soon. =( She has been so patient with us yet all she received was a letdown. Sigh.

Well, it's over for this year at least. Time to move on.

So there.

XXX here I come!

No comments: