Thursday, November 19, 2009

Today was yet another day without lessons, not to mention, full of craps and laughter!

Anyway, we returned to class and received our PAT result slips from our form teacher. BM was a totally free period since the teacher didn't enter the class even though I informed her. Oh well. At least I got to continue reading novels.

After recess, people from Danzity came to our school for one of the programmes held for the Form Three students. SY and CY were so darn excited to watch those guys. They actually screamed when Pn Ann said they could go to the Beach Hall to watch. =.=' According to those two, one guy downstairs was HOT. They ended up watching them dance outside the class and not at the Beach Hall. How sad for them.

Vi and I were like, "Really that hot meh?". So when we headed to the staffroom, we went, "Chehh. Like that pun hot." Haha. Btw, thank you Shu Yao for the brownies! They're delicious! =)

Out of the blue, Vi was like : Fuck!

It turned out that her skirt buckle somehow came off. Poor thing. So she used safety pins instead. And I couldn't stop myself from bursting into laughter everytime I looked at her. Her expression was...undescribeable.

Pn Vasugi decided that she should not torture us with 'The Prisoner of Zenda' during Civics, since it's our last lesson with her. She made us play a guessing game, though I would rather finish the novel that I've been spending days on.

Hols are near! Tomorrow's my last day of being a class monitor! Omg, I can't wait!!!

Went home and mum broke a good news to me. Yay!

No comments: