Tuesday, November 17, 2009

First,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIN YI!

Yesterday was fun! Pn Rohayatun let us bake pizza. And we had an assembly before that. Fortunately, the principal was absent, so there wasn't any super long speech. Phew. Mr Chan's speeches are much better. Short and simple! =)

Forgot my apron and borrowed one from Shu Yao the night before. Turned out that she forgot. Haha. Managed to borrow one from a canteen operator. Anyway, we started with the toppings for the pizza, then the dough. All of us completely forgot that there was another piece of dough (large one), hence looking at the leftover chicken, we started to finish it up till we realized the dough was just on the table. Heh. Thank God there was enough chicken left. Got extra pieces of pizza 'cause Kahini's a vegetarian so she gave hers to me.

During English, Felicia and I skipped class to help LPG with the choir costumes. Finished early but stayed in the 'Bilik Serbaguna' aka the music room. Ended up sleeping there for a while. Woke up then watched a Korean horror movie with Nishaa and the rest before heading back to class.

Today, it was raining in the morning and I was like : Yay! No need for me to do Beach Hall Form 3 today! Much to my disappointment, it stopped raining when I reached school. So my duty had to go on. And damn those stupid announcements in the staffroom. The teachers always have so much to announce on Tuesdays. Plain unfair man.

Pn Gurjeet came out from the staff room during assembly and carried out the streaming of classes for year 2010. Which meant I had to stand in front of the staffroom even longer. Goodness. Oh and she sure did give a piece of her mind to the Form Ones. I so agree with her!

Btw, congratulations Mun Ling for advancing into 2J next year! You're soooo much better than that useless monitor of yours. No offence, but it's a fact.

Books I've read recently :

Just to add some pictures to my blog. It's getting all wordy again. *sigh*

P.S : Good luck to all SPM and STPM candidates!

OMG OMG OMG!
I'm not dreaming, am I?
Yay!

No comments: