Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dad's birthday.

Since yesterday was Dad's birthday, we decided to have dinner at Bistro. =) So when we were ordering our meals, he said he would follow my choice. Lol. Anyway, the food arrived, and he stared at it with shock. Cause' there was pasta together with the chicken.

P.S -> My dad doesn't eat pasta.

Well, I kinda' forgot to tell him that the one I ordered came together with pasta. Heh. Yea, so he ended up eating the pasta which he claimed wasn't soft enough. That would definitely be a memorable birthday for him eh?

Went home. Then Dad cut his birthday cake. =)

The birthday cake.

Dad and Mum.

School's as usual, boring. Unless the teachers didn't turn up for class, then that's fun. Oh and good news for me, I don't need to do what my English teacher asked me to do earlier. Change of plans. Yay!

Another book I'm reading. XD

No comments: