Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Reasons why I despise that old hag : She...
1. Is unreasonable.
2. Blames without an evidence strong enough.
3. Forgets whatever she has said in the past.
4. Is not understanding.
5. Is conservative.
6. Wants and does everything her own way.

Etc, etc, etc....

Gah, there're just too many reasons. Btw, I heard that she's blacklisted! Yet we are so effing unfortunate to have her here. =.=' Gawd.

Anyway,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAUDIA!

School was just like usual. Most of the teachers didn't enter class. So I practically read a novel and slept. Ended up being awake thanks to LPG.

Stayed back after school with the rest of the Form Two prefects. To discuss about our performance for the upcoming Mass Gathering. Laughed like crazy. JaniceH was so hillarious! Dad said my face looked so red when he came to fetch me.

My hols are so packed. =(

No comments: