Sunday, November 15, 2009

Yesterday was my lil' cousin bro's kindergarten graduation concert. Wanted to watch him, but I couldn't make it. So my uncle recorded it. Couldn't stop myself from laughing throughout the whole video. I wasn't being mean, it was just that the kids were so cute and blur! My cousin bro was one of them. Haha.

Anyway, went to Gurney yesterday with my family, and ended up buying nothing for myself. =( Read Shu Yao's Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot. The book's nice btw.

Woke up early this morning to have breakfast. Then headed to church. Attended service first. P.S : Sorry Su Hui! Had lunch with Stella, Vivian, etc nearby after that.

During juniors' session, Sir Joel taught me how to play Feliz Navidad. He's an awesome guitarist. The rest arrived for the carolling practice then. Ezra wasn't present, so Raymond ended up being the only guitarist. Well, at least Sir Joel's there to guide him. P.S : Good luck Raymond!

*NOTE TO SELF : HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED IT LAST TWO WEEKS?
Shall be more alert in future.
=)

No comments: