Sunday, September 21, 2008

50/50..

*claps for Jan*..thanks for the cooling beverage in tuition yesterday..XD..

anyways..i feel way better after releasing all my anger in the previous post..lol..

lai zhu..thanks a lot for chatting and telling me those stuffs..haha..

darn..next year's tuition schedule remains the same..as in the time and days..gaahh..*bangs head on the wall*

why must it be on weekends? and why must Mr. and Mrs. Nonsense FM be there?
*gawd*
P.S Jan -> don't sulk..haha..cause' i'm sulking as well..*sigh*

note for readers..if you're leaving a message at my tagboard..kindly use your own name or names that i'm familiar with..don't try to be mysterious..it's not my thing..

i got my sis addicted to white coffee and G.B! muahaha..coffee is never in her 'likes' list..now..it's vice-versa! yay..

stupid PAT makes me feel guilty whenever there's a moment that i'm not holding onto my books..=.=' I AIN'T A STUDY FREAK..

here's something which happened during tuition just now..it's really random..SORRY JAN!

students were copying notes while sir reads them out loud..
and..all of a sudden..this sound rang : 'pika pika..pikachu..'
it's the message alert..of..Jan's phone..

angela : *giggles non-stop while others were shocked* you 5-year old kid hor?
jan : stop giggling! it's cute ma! *pulls up the collar of shirt and covers the bottom half of her face*
angela : okay..sorry lo..

after a while..the same alert rang again..

angela : *giggles again*
jan : gah..i'm gonna' write about your evil giggles in my blog!
angela : fine..and i shall write what happened in my blog..muahaha..
jan : *pulls up collar again and sulks*

that would be all..and the reason i asked Jan whether she's a 5-year old kid is..
cause' my lil cousin brother who's only 5 years old likes that alert very much till he asked me to bluetooth it to his dad's phone after i got it from Jan yesterday..(i knew he would want it..that's why i got it from Jan..specially for him!)

so..i'm a kind soul to my cousin bro' *perasan*..but an evil soul to Jan..50/50 la..

No comments: