Wednesday, September 17, 2008

taggi tag..

Tagged by Ah Piang..how 'nice' of you..and i 'thank you so much'..hhmmmpp..this is terribly long!

THE SELF
1) Real name: I bet you people know..
2) Nicknames: angla..ann..angelalalalalala..etc..
3) Married: nope..
4) Zodiac sign: cancer..
5) Gender: female..
6) High school: CLS
7) College: too young for it..
8) Age: 13..
9) Height: 157cm I guess..
10) Blood group: O
11) Do you like yourself: idk..
12) Piercings: yup..on my ears..
13) Right or left: both..
14) Are you a freak: idk..it’s up to every individual to decide..
15) Hair: black..a lil’ brown..
16) Skin: idk how to describe..
17) Allergic: detergents and chalkdust!! gah..
18) What are you doing now: this evil tag..listening to music..chatting..
19) What will you do 1 hour later: lie on my bed and recall what I did today..
20) What will you do 10 years later: i can’t predict..

THE FAMILY
21) Live with mother/father/parents: parents..
22) Siblings (included you): 2..
23) Eldest: my evil sis..
24) Youngest: me..XD..
25) Love/hate your family: love..

THE LOVE

26) You found your another half: nope..
27) If yes, who is she/he: it’s fate that decides..
28) If no, who you want he/she to be: fate decides this too..
29) Times you in relationship: why should you people know?
30) Ever woo boy/girl (0-100 000): no..
31) Anyone woo you before (0-100 000): idk..
32) Did anything wrong to your half: i am currently single..get it?
33) What was/were the wrong you did: refer to no.32...
34) Ever argue with other half: refer to no.32..
35) You with other half since: refer to no.32 again..
36) Are you straight/lesbo: I am a free thinker..so..once again..idk!
37) Reasons you love your other half: refer to no.32..
38) You and you other half in which stage: refer to no.32!!
39) You woo he/she or he/she woo you: grrr..this is getting to my nerves..
40) Ever think of marrying he/she: like I said..no.32!!
41) Your first best friend: never had a best friend in my life..
42) You first enemy: some backstabber that only my classmates know..
43) The friend you love the most (1only): idk..
44) The enemy you hate the most (1only): no.42..
45) Your most beautiful girl friend: I don’t compare my friends!
46) The kind of girl that you hate the most: backstabs and pretends a lot..
47) Your most handsome boyfriend: no.32 please..
48) The kind of boy you hate the most: obviously..playboy..
49) You fall in love with your close friend before: no.32..
50) Your best friend is your ex-lover: gawd* who created this stupid tag? No.32!!
51) If your friend backstab you: I already went through it..not trusting her anymore..
52) If your friend woo your lover: I am single!
53) If your friend betray you: no.51..
54) If your friend fall in love with you: idk..*bangs head on the wall*
55) If you fall in love with your best friend: like that’ll happen..i don’t have a best friend!

THE STUDIES

56) Are you a good student: I don’t wanna’ be perasan..so..idk! XD..
57) You always do your homework/assignments: yup..
58) The teacher/tutor you love the most: it depends on their mood and the way they treat me..
59) Always late to school/college: er..i guess..once..
60) Your class: 1U
61) You love your seniors: most of them..
62) Senior who you love the most: I like them all the same..
63) Your classmates good/bad: I am speechless..
64) Excellent result classmate: vivien..
65) Laziest classmates: I guess the answer shall be all my classmates and i..

THE PEOPLE

66) Smart people: Ah Piang..
67) Stupid people: this is seriously insulting..
68) Good looking people: I don’t compare..
69) Ugly people: once again..i hate comparing people!
70) Funny people: saras..ah piang..amanda..lee sa..phoay ning..vivian..too many in fact..
71) Cute people: shu yee..chi yan..saras..lee sa..amanda..etc..
72) Bad people: no.42..
73) Honest people: nobody is honest all the time..
74) Acting people: huh?
75) You are what kind of people: I am a complicated person..

THE PREFER

76) Lips or eyes: eyes
77) Hugs or kisses: hugs..
78) Shorter or taller: taller..
79) Hesitant or spontaneous: it depends..
80) Nice stomach or nice arms: both..
81) Listener or talker: listener..
82) Romantic or rich: both..
83) Good husband or good father: both..

THE FUTURE

84) Age to get marry: idk..
85) Number(s) of kids: fate decides..
86) Career: er..pharmacist I suppose..
87) Salary: up to my achievments..
88) Retirement age: idk..
89) Properties value: as much I as I can have..hehe..
90) Wishes: may happiness and peace fill this world..

I SHALL TAG :

1) Shu Yao
2) Saras
3) Vivian
4) Xin Yi
5) Pui Yee
6) Vivien
7) Nicole
8) Claudia
9) Anna
11) Hooi Yim
11) Jan
12) Miko

No comments: