Wednesday, September 10, 2008

my life..my style..

gawd*
saw that particular girl again..pretending to be innocent again..SO NOT..

shall ignore people like them..

CLS -> principal-less..
1U - BI teacher-less..

LOL..

very busy in school lately..T.T..out of the blue..i have tonnes of stuff to do..

nearly died in ms.chee's hands..thought that i was so DOOMED..but later it's the other way round! yay..

i might have been pretty ignorant to some certain people these days..oh well..

my life..my style..my acts..my say..my wish..like it? go ahead..dislike it? back off..

shan't have anyone who doesn't have anything to do with me to interupt into my life and ruin it..

as i stared up into the starry sky..
realizing that it’s all a past..
there's no meaning in life..
cause’ i'm always left behind..

from now on..
let me close the door..
the past is the past..
nothing but only lies and thoughts..

people change..
time flies..
make a wish..
tell a lie..
repeat your sins..
open your eyes..
only till then..
you will realize..
that it's foolish and dumb..
but don't you cry..

No comments: