Friday, September 19, 2008

careless me..

gah..i..injured my right thumb..T.T..i can't write..

then..i made my sis' notes kinda'..er..from pure white paper to brown splats..XD..thanks to my cup of coffee..she doesn't need the notes anymore..so..it's nothing much at all..

ah piang..i'm not weird okay..ggrr..*boxes..punches..kicks ah piang*
muahahahaha..i shall torture you..*evilness strikes*

what a coincidence..my friend's actually facing the same problem like what i went through earlier..hope she doesn't end up like me..good luck..

trying to be a kind soul..*perasan-ness*

PAT's around the corner..*sigh x100*

so..i shall keep telling myself -> no stress..no stress..no stress..all i need to do is give my best..

bulu won't online till pmr's over..haiz..her blog's so darn rusty..grrr..

happy birthday in advance to vivien..your birthday present from LPG is definitely the duty to write on the board..'lucky' you!

my present for you..hhhmm..fine..i'll try not to call you blurdo or ask you to update your blog for once..ONLY ONCE..happy? XD..

~your magic won't affect me anymore~

No comments: