Tuesday, September 9, 2008

no one would care..

right..i know i've been crapping a lot and i've even used some unsuitable words in my previous blog posts..sorry for that..but i just can't help myself..gah..forget it..

stayed back with xin today..class has been cancelled again! we still went home late though..
we did folio! (not really)..lol..

fortunately..saras and shu yao came..XDDD..here's an equation..swt..=.='

saras + angela + (autogym + colistrian garden)
= saras + angela + playground
= FUN & CRAP!

very weird equation i would say..

shu yao skipped part of her mandarin class..lol..and she wrote some weird stuff on my paper while i was playing with saras at the autogym..grrr..

thank you saras for staying back for quite some time before going home earlier..XDDD..thanks to you and shu yao..my stayback with xin today wasn't that boring!

you made me shed tears..AGAIN..
go ahead then..
do whatever that pleases you..
no matter how much it affects me..
no one would ever care..
except..me..myself..and i..

and i'm serious..no one would ever care except for myself..

and that marks the end of my post..

No comments: