Thursday, September 18, 2008

missing the past..lol..

i can finally spam better than saras..muahaha..right..this is crap..swt..saras is so gonna' work hard to spam others after pmr..am i right saras? hehe..

see? my friend did that..haha..

just exited from G.B..it's no fun without claudia..T.T

now..i have another person who's obviously taking advantage of me..grr..LPG..

*BOXES LEE SA FOR BEING VERY FORGETFUL*..hhmmpp..lee sa..you better not punch me..blek..

sis' major exam ends today..MERDEKA for her..not for me..*sigh*

browsed through the photos in my camera and found some pics..

really blue eh? ^0^

sis took this..

it has been some time since i last saw a rainbow..

kepo sis of mine took this too..haha..

aaahh..i recalled back lots of the memories of the past while browsing through the pictures..in my dearie camera..i miss those times..lol..

ah piang..play badminton didn't 'ajak' me..kick you err..

No comments: