Sunday, September 28, 2008

things are fine i suppose..

first..happy 20th anniversary daddy and mummy!!!

haha..XD..sis and i gave them a surprise yesterday..lol..

well..things seem to be going fine lately..unbelieveable much..i actually didn't think about SOMEONE today till one of my friends talked about that SOMEONE..achievement..haha..

finally..wireless connection's available at my second home..yay..

okay..i think i'm getting weird..w/e..can't wait for exam to be over..looking forward to the book that Jan promised me..thanks a lot..

guess i struck some luck..i finally got something which i've longed for AGES..
i'll even get to attend a 2-day course during the long hols..was unable to attend at first..but the date has been changed..XD..

a shot taken by me..XD..

and this..was taken by my sis..mine's nicer..*perasan*

and this..is my 'masterpiece' after dealing with threads and needles for hours..

if you look closely at the pic above..it's actually a chicken on a tree..was bored..so i took it..=.=' and the tree's a few metres high..hah..

claudia got herself another blog..lol..

No comments: