Sunday, April 5, 2009

OC 09'.

Hello people! =] I'm back from OC!

I currently have no photos on the camp, but will get them soon. Shall upload them when I get them from sir. XD.

Some other few committees started building the tents earlier. And they tied rafia strings to the pillar. And I was in school only at 2pm. So I continued building the tents with them.

When camp started at 3pm, PN allowed me to go take photos in the canteen where the campers were. And I was like "Yay! *runs and jumps onto the cement bench* *mouth got stuck to the rafia string* *slips and falls on back* *head hits the cement ground* OUCH. "

Cat saw the whole thing and came to bring me up. She scared the hell out of me saying that someone died after falling like that.

Now I got phobia of rafia strings! Hopefully my head heals ASAP. Haihh.

At night, we (the committees) didn't want to sleep. So we lighted up mosquito coils for the campers. PN came up with her 'brilliant idea' and we grabbed dried leaves and branches. Headed to the ground next to the vending machine. And we started building our so-called campfire. Haha. Then Ms Tan came out and saw us trying to 'burn' the school. In the end, the teacher advisors had to shift from the air-conditioned pantry to the beach hall to sleep with the others to make sure that we didn't start 'burning' the school again. Lol.

Yea, after the campfire thing, the committees decided to sleep. =.=' And I wasn't the least bit sleepy. Maybe cause' I took coffee earlier. Theresa didn't wanna' sleep as well. She had tonnes of homeworks. I tried sleeping but it was too cold. So I stayed up.

Borrowed Vivien's book to read in the canteen while Theresa did her work. Then Krystle came and complained that there were mosquitoes everywhere and she slept in the canteen next to us. Lol. Tsa and I got sleepy after some time. So we slept too. But I kept coughing. And kept making her wake up. I feel so darn guilty. In total, I slept for less than an hour. Haih.

I'll let pictures do the talk some other time when I update on the camp with the pics I took. Till then, I shall continue praying that I don't get internal bleeding in my head.

P.S : Shu Yee & Chi Yan, thanks a lot for the concern when you guys saw me fall. And don't worry too much.

Another P.S : Thanks a lot Lee Sa and Theresa for your jackets!

2 comments:

lonely s#u y33 said...

i think now i also got phobia of rafia strings d la. =]
don't say to me wat catarina say again. it is so scary. i scare i will T.T again.

Angela said...

haha..i won't say d la..don't T.T la..gam tong..XD..