Saturday, August 1, 2009

A day to remember. =)

Why is the title so? I have my reasons. XD

So we celebrated Founder's Day today at Wisma Penyayang. Thanks a lot to Sir Joel for providing Vivien and I transport.

Anyway, we followed Sir Joel to St. Xavier's Branch School cause' the juniors section had their parade this morning. Only 6 turned up. =.=' And there was this particular member who was so effing annoying and noisy till sir had to make him do push ups. Lol.

Had lunch then changed into uniform at AOG. Krystle and I followed Dex to the venue. And I don't think I'll ever ride in his car again. Very scary and shaky!

FD ended before 6pm and we had a short awards' session. Received my first aid certificate. But left it in Sir Joel's car. Then it was time for promotion. Gratz to those who got promoted! Especially the sergeants. They sure do deserve it. =)

I hope they don't leave. =(
I wish, if only...

No comments: