Monday, January 5, 2009

And the torture begins.

5th January 2009.

What a day to remember huh? Torture chamber reopens. *applauses* *rolls eyes*

First person I saw even before I stepped into school was none other than my evil sensei. Lol. We were using hand signals to communicate. XD.

Okay, back to torture chamber. Ahh. Being able to see my friends was a pleasure. Lol. LPG was being funny and nice, blur as always? She's 'new' to the school after all.

We started with an assembly. Then Mr Chan introduced the new principal to us. And the new principal introduced the new teachers to us, continuing with her not-so-long speech on the school's theme etc. Mr Chan also announced the list of teachers who were transferred to other schools. Some of them were those who have taught me last year. Apparently, some of them were my fav teachers too. *sigh*

Went to the classroom. Staircases. Gawd. FYI, I hate going up staircases and yet I have to go through there every day. Pn Soon came in. Wasn't any surprise for Vi and I cause' we knew that she would be our form teacher like three days ago? Hah.

Elected monitor, AJKs, etc. Teachers came in one by one. Most who came in appeared to be new teachers. =/ Is that even a good thing?

Blah. The rest of the schooling hours weren't anything unusual. More running up and down I suppose. W/e. After school, had lunch at the canteen with Vi, KT and HL. Changed for pp practice. Competition's really near I must say. Grr. Dreading it much.

Practised, had matches against other members as coach needed to select participants for the MSSPP.

That would be all on the so-very-memorable first day of school in 2009. Till then, take care.

No comments: