Friday, January 23, 2009

Hols are finally here. And yeah, CNY too. So, happy hols and CNY in advance everyone!

Teachers have been really 'generous'. They sure did give us students many big 'red packets'. Good thing that I managed to finish all of them before I left school today! Bwahahaha!

Anyways, stayed back for a last-minute BB committee meeting. Had a 1-hour break. After lunch, completed all the 'red packets' at the mini library. XD.

Was bored. Went to Yao and her friends. They told me the process of Yao's fall. Lol. PINK. Hah.

Meeting started at 2pm. Ended 15 minutes earlier. The RCs were doing their notice board. So of course I went to 'jaga tepi kain orang' la. Lol. People are getting weird and crazy lately.


The under 15s' achievement in MSSPP table tennis' team event this year.

Random. Taken with our 1U's previous KH trainee teacher, Cik Chas.

Alright then, my stomach's grumbling. Shall hunt for food now. Lol. Till then, that's all.

No comments: