Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I changed my link. Again. Sorry for causing trouble to you people. =/

Anyways, KK started today. *sigh* Hate staybacks. And I can't believe that I've been staying back almost everyday in school till at least 4pm since the day school reopened.

Pp comp's like so darn near. =[ Gotta' train hard.

Having the feeling that I'll fail my Geo exams. Can't count on school to help me in this subject. My own revision would be better.

Btw, Pn Lee's not bad. Though she told us some rules which I find it difficult to follow. I don't speak BM, but now, I have to. Thank God it's only during her class.

Joined Ed board thanks to photoshop sensei for pulling me in. Lol.

Was being convinced to join the school's drama team. Wth. I can't act! And I'm so not joining the audition. Schedule's packed enough. Don't think I can even be that active in BB activities anymore.

LPG actually allowed Vi and I to skip choir this Friday!

Ah. That particular person hasn't changed a single bit. Jealousy. Direct insulting. Showing off. Pathetic much? She's that kinda' person after all. Ugh. Like you've done a lot. F off la. You don't even qualify to say those words to people who did more than you. And P.S, you were and still ruin our image. Disgrace. So quit pretending to be smart. You don't and never will have the right to order me around.

Okay. Umm, this post is kinda' random. Ah Piang, I updated my blog! Don't complain anymore!

Btw, since some commented that my blog needs pictures, I don't really take pics. Unless you guys want me to upload the photos during ABC. Do leave a message at my cbox. =]

Nights!

No comments: