Sunday, January 4, 2009

Yesterday was FUN! XDDD!

And what I meant by yesterday wasn't tuition of course. Didn't have tuition yesterday. Saw the wrong date. I know I'm blur alright. There's just lotsa' stuff to handle. =/

Since I didn't have tuition yesterday, I went to PN's house earlier to work on the notice board. Leesa and Theresa arrived later. And we started our work. Searched for some nice graffitti fonts. Then PN traced those alphabets on pieces of paper. Theresa and I had to colour them while Leesa only needed to darken and straighten the lines! Grrr! =]

Everyone was kinda' hungry after some time. And the 'sa sa sekalian' dug out a Domino's pizza which Leesa bought. The pizza wasn't hot anymore, so they had to put it in PN's oven. Lol. Anyways, Leesa used the wrong side of the mitten while taking the pizza out. And part of the mitten turned black? Hah! Those two were like lil' kids, shouting in the kitchen all the while.

We finished the other two pizzas in only a few minutes. XD. Yummy. Back to work. We spent like 3 hours just to colour around 15 big (as in size) alphabets! It wasn't easy though. But it sure was fun!

Leesa got shouted by PN a lot. Hah. Well, it's just to make the atmosphere crazier. Pity her though. It's all part of the fun!

After cutting the styrofoam etc, everyone was like, "I don't feel like going home". Lol. Cleaned up PN's living room. It was in a total mess. I had to leave when it was almost 10.00pm. So Leesa accompanied me to the ground floor. And I found out that she had to go down again once she went up to PN's house again.

Conclusion, yesterday was fun!

Tuition starts for real today. 4th January. I'm not wrong this time. =]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!