Thursday, January 15, 2009

Horrible much? *sigh*

Listening to -> Picture To Burn by Taylor Swift.

Got the new timetable which will officially be carried out from Monday onwards.

And the worst thing is : Pn Lee won't be teaching us BM anymore! Grr! =[

Whole class was and still is upset about this. I mean, she's REALLY GOOD! *sigh*

Btw, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY YAO! I wished you in your blog! And now, in mine! =]

BOM meeting starts tomorrow. My meetings are clashing. Pp prac, BOM and choir all at the same time. At least I'm allowed to skip choir for once.

I am considered 'lucky' to be playing singles in the first round against Chung Hwa for the tournament. Oh gawd. The others such as Vi and MP are really lucky. Shall give my best then.

School hasn't been great or anything that good. No offence, but most teachers we got are kinda' inexperienced. Not to mention I would consider one of them teaching herself instead of teaching the class. Seriously speaking, I would SO prefer the teachers who taught us when we were in F1 compared to our situation now. Everyone in class would be having question marks written on their foreheads during P&P. That's bad.

Not being considered as young ones or juniors in school feels WAY BETTER than being treated like lil' kids.



Here I am without you.

No comments: