Saturday, January 24, 2009

Tuition.

Aahh. No tuition tomorrow. No Nonsense FM couple. No distubance. What a relief!

Speaking about tuition, attended it just now. There were only three people including myself! =] Jan, Xin and I. Was fun! Hehe.

Well, frankly, I saw Jan with a huge plastic bag hanging on her wrist. So I dug her stuffs. And found two McD burgers! One belonged to Xin and another was hers. Too bad, the burgers were beef, and I can't take beef. So, *waves bye to burgers*. I was hungry! Very!

Since I couldn't have the burger, I found a big oblong-shaped cappucino-raisin cookie in Jan's plastic bag! She let me have it. It was quite nice I guess. XD. Also opened a packet of wasabi-flavoured seaweed! It was GREAT! And they belonged to Jan! Bwahahahahaha!

And Jan was so freaking obsessed with her new dictionary. Rubbing her face against the dictionary cover. Weird la you Jan. Hah!

Then I started searching for weird words and their meanings from the dictionary. Read them out. Xin and Jan laughed like mad. ==

The food which Jan supplied me with. =]

She's obsessed with this! I think I am too!

Will be uploading more pics soon. Gonna' get the pics taken during pp comp from Kar Tien later! Stay tuned readers! =]

No comments: