Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CNY recap.

Oh gawd. I freakingly hate the weather lately. Has been so damn effing hot. Argh. How I wish it's raining now.

Anyways, today's the third day of CNY. Nothing much special though. Shall recap now. Hehe.

25th Jan 09.
CNY eve. Uncles and aunt came for reunion dinner with my family. As usual, STEAMBOAT. Getting bored of it. *sigh* So, I got all crazy, and started taking random pics. Using both my hp and cam. Hah.

Spent the whole morning helping out with the preparations for lunch and dinner. XD.




Didn't manage to take pics of the main dishes. Everyone dug in before I had the chance to snap some.

At night, my younger cousins wanted to play fire crackers. So, I had to take care of them though my uncle was there with them. Stood at the side while watching them play. Therefore, took out my hp and started taking pics again. Lol.





Stayed up till 2am. XD.

26th Jan 09.
First day of CNY has always been boring. Like, I don't visit people on the first day, and no one visits my place either. Well, only a few of dad's friends came though. And so, I was stuck in the room. Bored till death with nothing to do. Then Yao texted me, asking me to watch out for an eclipse.

Kept staring out at the window, till I felt SLEEPY, and, I SLEPT! Woke up and dad told me he saw a partial eclipse. == I didn't get to see anything! Grrr!

Had dinner and blah blah blah. Like what I've said, first day nothing mia. Haiz.

27th Jan 09.
Second day. Aahh. The day which my relatives would come to visit. Not as boring as first day. Good thing.

Had steamboat for lunch with relatives. Then everyone sat together and, talked talked talked. Adults' conversation. Didn't bother. Lol. Went into the room and read Eclipse using PC. Thanks Jan for sending them to me. Or else, my second day of CNY would be rated really down again.

Visited grandaunt and granduncle. Had dinner with them. =] Then back to my other house.

Sigh. Didn't take pics on the first and second day. =/ Will try to take some soon.

No comments: