Saturday, January 17, 2009

School has been really suckish lately.

First, we got all the new and inexperienced teachers.

Second, we're still lack of a moral teacher. Like hello?, it's gonna' be the third week of school!

Third, the class is getting difficult to control. Which is so getting to my nerves. Maybe cause' there're 27 now instead of 21? *sigh*

Fourth, I don't quite understand what the effing new teachers are crapping about. I see stars above my head all the time.

Fifth, I've been staying back. Not getting enough rest. Plus KK stuffs? Gawd. I'll be out of my mind soon.

Well, there should be bright sides to everything right? I'll hope for them then.

Anyways, LPG said instruments would be arriving early this Feb. She'll have stuffs and work awaiting her music students. =[

Went to school this morning. For replacement class. Wth. Can't even let us have two extra days of hols? Grr.

I sweated like hell even before returning to the class. Had to carry potted plants. Kinda' heavy I guess. Went up and down the staircases. And that made me miss Geo lesson. Damn.

Students were given a one-hour recess. It was totally boring. Was talking to Claudia most of the time. We came up with this : 'Different angle, different view'. Thanks to those crows. Lol!

History teacher didn't come in for class. Then Pn Lee came in. Her last two lessons with us. Bye? =/

Stayed back till 2pm for pp. Followed sensei to check duty. It was FUN! Should do it again another time. XD. Had no time to rest once I was home. Had to get ready for tuition. Horrible. I WAS SO FREAKING SLEEPY. And I slept for 5 minutess during tuition.

I have no idea what's in me.
Who is it?
What is it?
Keeps ringing in my head.
Confused and lost.

No comments: