Friday, August 14, 2009

2U, I'm so proud of you guys! Most of them only lah. Not all. XD

There's this notice board-decorating competition in conjuction with the National Day celebration. And my class barely did anything.

The AJKs changed the notice board's background from black to white when I wasn't in class. The articles that the others prepared were also in white. So our notice board was like, VERY WHITE! Every teacher who entered our class didn't even notice that the board was our 'Merdeka' corner. =.='

So today's supposed to be the due date for this competition. I couldn't bear seeing the board in such a terrible condition. And during the last period, the teacher didn't enter the class. I just had to change the background back to black so the whole class started to take down everything on the board. Some didn't help out though. =(

We were like : *Eh! Where's the tape? The articles leh? This should pin where ah?! Need more bullets!*

Everything was haywire and we messed up the whole class. In the end, we managed to transform the BORING notice board into a MUCH BETTER one! In only 30 minutes! Gawd, I'm so proud. =)

Oh and we had the last BOM meeting of the year. That was when I found out that the deadline for the competition has been postponed to next week. Grrr. We rushed for nothing. By the way, we'll miss the form5s especially the committee members. They're awesome! *salutes to them* Anyway, we had a farewell party. I ate a lot. =) The food was great too!

I have to wash plates tomorrow. =.=' Speech Day.

No comments: