Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Bleh.

Gaah!
This stupid folio is driving me crazy.
*You spin my head right round right round*
Stupid history.
Why so ma huan mia?
Had to run around the whole school.
Gather lots and lots of information.
Type and type and type.
And now I have more than 40 pages.
WTH.
Double spacing. Such a waste of space and paper.
It's killing trees!
And I had to translate lots and lots of pages.
Now my pendrive's with the teacher. =.='
My MS Word is lagging like hell.
Damn.
Stupid library.
The grill gates leading to it are always locked whenever I have a chance to bring my cam to school.
So now I'm stuck.
Or I would have completed it hours ago!
People who expect me to send my whole folio to them.
I would advise you to forget it.

Speech Day No.1 -> Over!
Speech Day No.2 -> Saturday.
Same performances.
More rehearsals.
Speaking of Speech Day, the peacock dance isn't bad!
And there's no drama presentation this time. =(
Tomorrow's the last UB meeting of the year!
Finally!

I saw X this morning! =)

No comments: