Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mere update.

=( Have been lack of sleep lately. Eyebags! Gah. Almost fell asleep in class today.

Going to school has been a lil' sad lately. The same thing just goes on and on. Nothing special, all those same boring craps. Speaking about which, people in my school are actually wearing masks! Don't get me wrong, not those party masks, but these. *points below*

Students are falling sick one by one. Many of my classmates weren't feeling well either. Even 'Almond's' mum wore a mask. =.=' I did too. Tried it out for fun. Uncomfortable though.

Since Ah Piang, Lee Sa etc are gonna' represent the school in some scrabble competition tomorrow, I wish them all the best! =)

I've been looking forward to sleeping too much. Sis and mum nagged me like almost every night cause' I headed to the bed as soon as I was home. Is sleeping even a sin? Bleh.

When's the next time?
Soon, I hope.

No comments: