Sunday, August 9, 2009

Damn fever. Grrr. For the past two days, I've been down with fever, cough and sore throat. =( And I haven't drank coffee for three days! T.T

Anyway, I went 'kaypo-ing' at the primary school's Speech Day yesterday morning. And the tall trophy for the excellent student award is no longer presented. Too bad. Nishaa and I were so grateful that we're a few years earlier to have received the trophy. =)

Man, those primary kids danced to the extreme. The last dance was the best. The whole thing ended earlier than I thought it would. So I rang PY up last minute for a movie. XD

Watched G.I Joe. The movie's AWESOME! A must-watch!


Went for tuition and I got fever again. =.=' Bleh. I should be happy that I'm fine now.

Speech Day rehearsal's tomorrow. That teacher seriously has no taste in selecting costumes. Playing tradisional instruments with white tops and black skirts on? =.=' I can't imagine.

No comments: