Saturday, August 22, 2009

It's-the-hols!

First, HAPPY HOLIDAYS PEOPLE!

Yesterday was the BOP's AGM. And also the form 5's last BOP meeting. Bye seniors! =( Anyway, everyone's got their new duties and committees now. Apparently, I'm in AAC! O.o Same as Shu Yao! =) And there won't be prefects' trip this year. Grrrr.

P.S -> Shu Yao, sorry for not noticing that we're both in AAC. Heh. Paiseh.

I know it's kinda' late for me to say this, but...

CONGRATULATIONS AH PIANG AND SARAS FOR BEING ELECTED AS THE HEAD PREFECT AND DEPUTY FOR YEAR 2010!

Went to GP with sis and cousin bro earlier. Saw SY and CY. Thanks for the belated birthday present. Lol. Watched UP. Great movie. XD

Wanted to watch another movie but 'thanks' to weekend tuition, I had to leave! Ish.

Right now, I'm super hungry! So I'm currently craving for...


I have decided to read a novel since it's been ages I read one! If I'm not wrong, the last novel I read was Breaking Dawn. And I never finished it. =.=' Borrowed a novel from Shu Yao! Thank you!


Claudia read it till she cried. I wonder if I'd cry too.

MFC's this Saturday and I can't wait to skip tuition! Hah.

Enjoy your hols people!

7 days!

No comments: