Saturday, August 15, 2009

Speech Day 09'.

Speech Day was held none other than today! =)

Phoay Ning's voice was SOOOOO LOUD when she gave the command during GOH.

And there were like 4 speeches before we could move on to the prize-giving session. =.=' Being in the hall was SO SO SO SO COLD! Shivered like hell. Then when it was my turn to go up, the emcee read my surname as TAN instead of TEOH. Ish.

The orchestra members looked great! All of them had make-up on except for Lee Sa and Theresa. Somehow, they managed to escape from LPG. Oh well. I like the peacock dance! It's so, cute! P.S -> I know it's not the accurate word to describe it. XD

Saras and Farah were the emcees for the performances. They were AWESOME! Apparently, Saras was wearing a saree and everyone was like : Woooooooooo! *claps*

The 'angklung' group did much better today. I didn't expect our gamelan-playing to be as good as it was today. Maybe it's luck. =) I like the finale!

Ate during the 'jamuan' prepared for the guests, and then off to the cooking room. To wash plates, or course. Most of the junior prefects left early and left less then 10 in the room to complete the chores. Haih. In the end, there were only 4 left. While waiting for dad to fetch me, I saw Shu Yao, Ah Piang, Kalpana and Saras! We crapped like crazy people and the guard stared at us. People who were in the chapel also looked at us when Saras started shouting cause' a bee was after her. Lol.

Hungry + sleepy. So there, bye!

No comments: