Friday, May 29, 2009

Belated Teacher's Day celebration.

People! First off, HAPPY HOLS TO ALL STUDENTS! =]

XD. So we colistrians celebrated Teachers' Day today. All of us were divided into two teams, red and green. I was in the green team. And man, shouting out the slogan again and again almost made me lose my voice. =.='

I have to say, most teachers in CLS are awesome! Not everytime though. Lol. Mr Ng was so funny when he did the hula hoop thing. So were all the participants in that perticular event.

Had one-hour recess today. KrystleY and Denise almost made me fall into their evil trap! Hmmph. It's some mind-reading game which isn't true. And poor Malkit, she got tricked by those evil two. Wonder what they're gonna' do with the vid of Malkit.

After recess, the remaining events were held in the hall. Got to sit in front. XD. Clearer view though I was blocked by the APD girl and her camera. Ish. Anyway, it was fun seeing the teachers dance and cheer. XD. In the end, the red team won.

School dismissed. Attended a meeting for this Sunday's camp. Went home and I had a great nap. Seriously gotta' get more rest before the camp. I'll end up being a real panda bear. =[

Vivien! How could you be so forgetful as to even forgetting to collect the trophy from the shop? =.=' You made me walk there under the so-very-hot sun. Grrr. Blek!

Note : Pictures uploaded below has nothing to with today. XD. They're random.

Lobster. It's some kind of 'pau' if I'm not wrong.


Crab! Cute eh?

Fish!

Fish and crab. XD.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the crab...its so cute...
haha

Angela said...

haha..me too! =]