Thursday, May 28, 2009

Listening to -> 1234 by The Plain White T's.

Since tomorrow's the last day of school before the mid-term hols arrive, teachers have been piling lots of homeworks and assignments lately. And I shall complete them asap, I hope. XD.

Anyway, thanks Alwin for the wish. You get well soon too! =]

History teacher told us that our school got some title or award of some 'sejarah' thing. Forgot what it is. Heh. And unlucky 2U. We have to prepare presentation slides during the hols. Oh well, I've done mine! =] There's a good thing btw. Our history folios have always been hand-written, but this time, 2U got to do it using the computer! No more measuring lines with rulers, no more erasing mistakes, no more messy work. Yay!

People have been entering the KH workshop a lot lately. Including me, though I have nothing to do in there. So I helped others! Helping Claudia today was fun! Lol.

Got all my marks for PPT. And I'm really really really satisfied with it. Now I can sleep in peace since I've reached dad's target. Phew.

Internet connection has been really suckish lately. I mean it. I can barely access a webpage! Ish.

So CLS will be celebrating Teachers' Day tomorrow. And that means, no studies going on!

Too bad Claudia will be absent. P.S Claudia, have a safe journey and enjoy your trip! =]

No comments: