Wednesday, May 20, 2009

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DEIDRE!

It's a pity that your birthday had to fall on an exam day. =[ No worries. I've been through that before too. When I was like in, Standard Two? Lol.

Anyways, mid-term's ending tomorrow. =] And I shall 'burn' my books. Hah. Though, I'll have to say goodbye to those weeks which I don't have to stay back at all. Cause' I have to stay back after school for almost everyday next week. Darn.

Btw, LPG told Vi and I that she would need hiphop songs. We were puzzled, till she said it's a competition between teachers and students on Teachers' Day. LPG's's taking charge of the hiphop team. =.=' Doesn't suit her. Classical suits her way better! P.S -> We always celebrate Teachers' Day later than the real date.

It's really weird to have no one sitting next to me during exams. I only see a blank desk next to me whenever I look on my left. =.=' Get well soon Xin!
Hope my hols won't be ruined by any illnesses. I have a camp to attend! Don't wanna' miss a thing!

So today's papers were KH, BM1 and History. And yes, I did 'shoot' a few questions in the KH paper. Can't believe I got them right! Except one or two. Before History, I had to admit that I was really tensed up. I've never really scored well in History to be frank. But it wasn't as tricky or difficult as what I've expected. Will cross my fingers then.

Oh, and gratz to sis for scoring straight A's in her finals. Gimme' a treat!

Currently addicted to the song Should've Said No by Taylor Swift. =] And I'm listening to it again and again.

Good luck to those who're still under the stress of exams! Take a deep breath! XD.

Can't wait till this Saturday! =] Vi, don't be jealous kay? XD.

Seeking for the key to unlock your door.

No comments: