Sunday, May 24, 2009

I realized that I have been foolishly dumb in the past for breaking down over those sad incidents and miserable people. I'm just really glad to say that I haven't been feeling down or emo for weeks! =] Good thing ain't it? *smiles* Probably, I'm already seeing colours brightening up my life. And no doubt, I really need to thank my friends! Thank you all! ILY people! =]

So exam ended on Thursday. Next were results. Hope my overall percentage increases. XD.

Anyways, it had been weeks since I held my ping pong bat. My skills, they deteriorated. Stayed back till 3pm on Friday for extra practice. =]

Tuition was fun yesterday since Jan finally attended it after being absent for weeks! Grrr. Speaking of tuition, there was this once, when Jan told us that one of our friends texted her.

Here's what the particular friend of ours said. Friend shall remain as X. X, if you ever come across my blog, don't worry cause' I won't leak out your identity. Teehee.

The first time X texted Jan, she wrote : JN, I miss you as a FRIEND.
And the second time : JN, I love you as a FRIEND.

So we were wondering if there's gonna' be a third time. And Fion-Na said X might even say : JN, I propose to you as a FRIEND.

LOL.

Went shopping yesterday night. Got a new pencil case and a travelling bag. I spoilt mine during BNTS. =[

Sis brought home B.A donuts after her date. Yummy.

Saw this book in Popular some time ago. I want one!

Random. Mum's cake when lights were switched off. Heh.

That's very green. Too green in fact.

The rubik's which sis got for me. Btw, thanks Tsu Yew. =] And I managed a green cross.

Jan's lunch. Was bored in tuition. XD. PY and I stole a tart each! Thanks Jan!

I finally managed to figure out the chords and strumming patterns for Should've Said No by Taylor Swift. =] Just need to work on it and keep the timing right.

No comments: