Tuesday, May 26, 2009

This week-> Minggu Kesihatan.

=.=' So we had a very long assembly yesterday. Principal went on talking and talking about health etc. Had to replace Xin to receive her prize for the greeting card thing. P.S Xin, your prize's with Carmen now. Get it from her. =]

Anyway, we skipped PE for some oh-so boring talk. About obesity. Sigh. Today's classes were as usual, a total BORE. What more, we had English lesson today. The subject which I always dread the most. Why is 2U so freaking unlucky? Why are we the only English class under her? Why? *bangs head on the wall* Damn.

Vi came over after school. More to we went to my house together. Lol. I was feeling so darn hungry so Mum finally decided to buy me food. XD.

When I was done with everything, we walked to this trophy shop. Vi had to order a trophy for the upcoming camp, so there, we found a suitable one! The shop owner has a son whose name has 11 words! That’s very long eh? Then walked home, cut those printed name tags and managed to finish everything by around 5.15pm. Had to do another copy of the Teachers' Day dedication thing while Vi completed her English homework. And she messed around with my rubiks. Heh. Weird girl.

Oh, and I made Vi taste my coffee and now she's planning to buy some too! Lol. Btw, thanks Vi's grandma for the nuggets.

Very random -> my guitar pick. Heh.

The Teachers' Day dedication thing.

Another random picture -> Some 'art' that my sis drew when she was bored.

P.S -> I am running out of post titles. =]

No comments: