Saturday, May 2, 2009

PPT. I hate you.

Teachers have been repeating these sentences lately : You students must cut down time wasted on going online, watching tv etc. Since PPT is around the corner, you should start your revision and work harder.

Students will definitely roll their eyes. Haih.

Now my parents are saying the same thing. And they are gonna' ban me from my darling PC after today. Yea, so here I am, blogging and enjoying the music, chatting, crapping etc before I’m officially banned. =[ I may still do the same, but not that often anymore. I repeat, DAMN THAT PPT.

Holy crap. *bangs head on the wall* I am seriously dreading tomorrow's tuition! But today was fun! =] Duh, 'radio' doesn't go for Saturday classes.

Vivien has seriously gone crazy to the extent that she cut her hair by herself yesterday since she was bored. And she did it without looking at the mirror. =.=’ Now it looks weirder compared to before. May Peng told me and I was like, ‘Are you serious?! *looks at Vivien’s bunch of hair*.' Vivien, you do know that you’re freaking me out, don’t you? *runs away*

Btw, thanks Xin for the choc muffin during tuition. =] Jan, Fion-Na and I couldn't stop laughing cause' we were crapping like crazy people. We are crazy and it's a fact!

Jan drew it. XD.

Found this wallpaper in her phone.

P.S -> I don't think I'll ever get bored of Nigahiga's vids. Teehee.

I pray that I don't get chickenpox during PPT. =[

No comments: