Thursday, May 14, 2009

Facts.

First day of PPT. Five more days excluding weekends till I'm free from the torturing exam.
  1. I'm so gonna' fail my Math which will be on Monday.
  2. KH and History papers fall on the same day. Tonnes of facts to memorize.
  3. I shall consider that the exam is over on Wednesday, since there'll only be one paper on Thursday, music.
  4. Today's papers were quite okay. =]
  5. Had a haircut two days ago. Random : I measured to see how long of my hair was cut. Results? 22 cm gone. XD.
  6. Completed my report for the camp.
  7. Didn't revise much today.
  8. My Plurk ain't working. =[
  9. Yincy was absent for exam. I suppose she's not feeling well. Get well soon!
  10. Vivien made Wan Ying miss her bus. Poor kid.
  11. Quite a number of Nigahiga's vids were removed from Youtube.
  12. Trying my best to get rid of eyebags. Don't wanna' be a panda bear.
  13. I wish I was at Lee Hom's concert!

Good night people! =]

No comments: