Friday, May 8, 2009

Recap? =]

Since I was only online for minutes for the past few days, I only managed to reply the messages in my cbox. Lol. Btw, I see that many have tagged me, and I shall declare that I shan't do the tags. XD. Unless I'm really bored. So here's a recap!

3/5/09
'Radio' was really really quiet. Why? Thanks to the so-called discipline teacher in the tutition centre. Lol. Fion-Na and I were laughing non-stop whenever we turned back and saw him acting quiet and innocent. =.=' Seriously, I finally managed to focus in tuition since it was so peaceful! =]

The dog at the tuition centre.

4/5/09
Had to go for choir rehearsal in the hall. It rained heavily. I ended up shivering cold. Brrrr. Nothing much. Btw, Pn Soon's back to teach us Science.

5/5/09
Had full-dress rehearsal for choir. Sad. I hate wearing long sleeves. What more, with a long skirt and a vest on. Made me sweat like hell. Not to mention, those heels do hurt a lot. Blisters. Haih. =[ Missed lessons when PPT's so damn near. Ish.

6/5/09
Choir competition at Dewan Sri Pinang. Had to put on make up. People said I dont look like I had any make up on. Yay! Walked to the competition venue. It rained when we reached. Perfect timing much? We were the fifth team to sing. Most schools were awesome. And I saw victor chee there. Lol. Vic, were you too free? Lol. Given lots of homework. Thanks Xin for sending me home. =]

School sent a squad of BB members for the state level drill competition. Missed it since I was involved in the oh-so-miserable choir competition. Wouldn't wanna' be involved in any of those two anyway. Hah.



The red and yellow autogym.



Vivien playing the 'gambang'. Hate the tradisional instruments! Grrr.


I love this instrument instead! Vivien playing the guitar. XD.

7/5/09
Classes went back to normal. No more skipping lessons for whatever practices. Did kerja kayu and using the saw was definitely a pain to my wrist. Grrr. Found it tiring cause' it wasn't the electrical one. =[ Had to clean up the KH workshop since the first five in the name list had to be on duty. Ish.

When I revised, mum actually ran in and said a snake's in the kitchen. Lol. I went out to peek! It was awesome! Heh. My neighbours which I've said about before, the ones who love keeping reptiles as pets, came over and caught it. They said it's a flying snake aka golden tree snake. I don't mean they can fly la. It's just the name. XD.

And at night, dad actually allowed me to help out in the coming junior camp during the hols. XD.

8/5/09
PPT's really near. *looks at bright side* It'll be over in the blink of an eye! Lol. Anyway, today was nothing special. Got a massive headache though. Took meds and had a nap. Woke up being really blur then i had coffee! =] Headache cured not long after.

Went out to get some revision books since I was lack of a few. Bought what I needed and headed home. Skipped dinner but had yogurt instead. Haha. It's fat-free kay. Lol.

Mini electric guitars! Cute eh? Mum said I spoilt hers long long time ago. Lol.

Tuition's been cancelled tomorrow since it's gonna' be Wesak Day. XD.

I have no idea when I will update again though. Till then, take care! The weather has been weird really! =]

No comments: