Friday, May 1, 2009

Pizzas made by pp coach. XD.

Sis is a really big fan of Rynn Lim and she had to take the photo of his poster. =.=' Random.


Dad and Mum's 2008 anniversary gift from my sis and I.

Can't believe I finished my cardboard model in 4 hours! New record. Heh. =] Hand hurts after dealing with those hard cardboard and scissors. Grrr. Seems like my model turned out to be a really retarded 'masterpiece'!

So I shall move on to my revision since everything's done. Haih. Damn you PPT.

S.H cut her hair! P.S to S.H -> It looks great okay! Not ugly la. Trust me. =]

I'm starting to enjoy listening to instrumental songs. Lol.

This is really weird. As you people know, I'm a coffee addict. =] Some people can't sleep after they had any coffee intake. Though, for the past few days, I had coffee before going off to sleep. And I slept really well! XD. *another random thing about me* I can be weird at times.

Mr Peter might not be my guitar instructor anymore. =[ He's been teaching me for almost 6 months now. Haih.

Anyone wants to take a look at my retarded 'masterpiece'? Lol. Leave comments at cbox. =]

No comments: