Wednesday, August 6, 2008

crazy..messy..is what i would say..

hey people..today's a crazy and messy day..not to mention..kinda' fun too..XD..i'll only list what i did..too lazy to write long essays..muahahahahaha..

What I Did In School Today :
1. had choir prac for lil' while at the beach hall
2. went back to class and changed into choir uniform
3. got myself ready
4. tied 'roses' using ribbons for others
5. went up the stage and sang in front of a whole crowd
6. received my certificate
7. went up the stage and sang AGAIN
8. changed in class for another performance
9. went up the stage for a recoder ensemble
10. went for recess
11. talked and walked around the school with Panda
12. entered the hall and saw KPN and Kelly getting into a small underground room backstage
13. followed them in
14. got out of there and changed back into my BB uniform

What I Did To Ng Lee Sa During Prize-giving Rehearsal :
1. Pushed her head
2. Stepped on her shoes (FYI. Her shoes were already dirty before i stepped on em' )
3. Hit her on the head
4. Played a guessing game ( I failed many times to guess it right )
5. Got our legs 'twisted' ( lol )
6. Got my hands on her specs

after the entire rehearsal..i changed into PJ attire for BB..
the seniors organized some games for us juniors..
maybe they planned to make this last BB meeting of the year a MEMORABLE and MESSY one..
i had flour in my hair..ewwww..and i got my whole self EXTREMELY WET..
that's probably all..haha..

last but not least..i managed to pull shu yao's ponytail for..5 TIMES!! muahahahahahaha..

No comments: