Saturday, August 16, 2008

i'm desperate..

me..very tired right now..just came back from FD..i don't even know why i went there..haha..swt..=.='

went to school just now..it was fun! not only did i receive my prize..i got to meet my friends who had transfered to other schools..I MISS THEM SO MUCH!!!!!!! i met my primary teachers too..XD..

i nearly fell asleep when there was a preech by a speaker..so freaky boring la..then..i played games with phoay ning in order to keep me AWAKE..haha..she's really CRAZY..

i'm HUNGRY..*looks around for targets to steal food from* hehe..i desperately need food..
F.Y.I -> some of my friends call me a food stealer..lol..

i skipped tuition today..but i'm gonna' suffer tomorrow for 3 hours straight..*sigh* suffering is worse when NONSENSE FM is present..ahhhh...

gotta go get some rest and FOOD..muahahahaha..happy hols people!

No comments: