Thursday, August 14, 2008

speechless..

hols' just a few days away..whhheee..XD..

*grrr* why? why me? people..answer my question..why me? gawd* i'm just crapping!
uhhhh..forget it..if i don't explain it clearly..you readers out there won't understand..

feel like quiting a particular *ahem ahem* that i was forced to join..DARN!

going to attend the primary school's prize-giving day this Sat..after that..i gotta' attend BB's FD..

seriously..i'm not in the mood for lots of stuffs..except MUSIC..
MUSIC = MY SOUL + MY LIFE

studies continued as usual..after our prize-giving..no more practices..can't skip classes anymore..T.T

anyway..i'm becoming quite interesting in reading novels once again..thanks a lot to NICOLE..haha..and thank you for the books too..XD..

fish! my friend's admitted to hospital..gosh..so worried about her..i feel so helpless..all i can do is give her advice and ask her not to do anything stupid..what's even worse is..she never listens to me..not even her 'ahem ahem'.. *sigh*

i'm speechless about everything that's happening around me..why me?

No comments: