Sunday, August 10, 2008

i never mean to make you feel bad..

yesterday was speech day..received my prizes..performed..bla bla bla..i didn't enjoy it..not even a single bit..many stuffs were running through my mind..just not in the mood for events..

skipped tuition..i was too tired..and i fell asleep after eating a few lil' tarts..and i forgot to inform PY that i won't be attending tuition..gosh..sorry PY..

woked up..and i went online..only then i realized..i had made a particular someone feel BAD and HURT..i thought she would never care..so what's wrong if i go on with my life and not bug her anymore? little did i know that she was actually disturbed due to my acts though i didn't mean to..therefore..i really want to apologize..and i know she might not view my blog..so she might never see this..but my blog is the only place where i can express how i feel and think..I'M SORRY..

if only..there's a second chance..i know i'll appreciate it..all i can do is pray and hope for one to come..

No comments: