Saturday, August 23, 2008

tagged..*sigh*

T.T tagged again..grrr..this time..tagged by Ah Piang aka HP..

Confess ten things about yourself..
  1. I fall in love with music easily..
  2. I love animals..
  3. I'm always tagged..ish..
  4. I wish for exams to perish from the entire world..
  5. I admit..I'm an online freak..
  6. I can be really naive at times..which is also the reason why I'm always betrayed..
  7. I enjoy 'kacau-ing' seniors..especially Ah Piang..Saras and Lee Sa..
  8. Having people who insults and talks nonsense drives me crazy and gives me headache..
  9. Just FYI..I'm an extremely lazy person kay..not vice-versa..
  10. Last but not least..I love bedtime..

So here is the list of people who shall do this tag:-

I'm not so evil to tag people 1 by 1 anymore..haha..therefore..i shall TAG whoever that hasn't done this..so..'HAVE FUN!' XD..

No comments: