Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tagged..

Tagged by Psychotic Blogger Shu Yao
7 Facts about me.
1. I'm Angela
2. I'm a girl
3. I'm obviously a homosapien
4. Currently feeling heartbroken
5. I love blogging
6. I enjoy music anytime and anywhere
7. I hate being annoyed
7 things that scare me.
1. Nightmares
2. Too much h/w
3. Cockroaches
4. Inconsiderate teachers
5. Betrayals
6. Major exams
7. People who bug me every single day
7 songs of the moment.
1. Heartbreaker
2. Complicated
3. Take a Bow
4. Your Love Is A Lie
5. Bleeding Love
6. When I Grow Up
7. Always Be My Baby
7 things that I always say.
1. Crap
2. Shit
3. Chicken
4. Fish
5. Swt
6. Huh
7. Haha
7 things that matter the most to me.
1. My family
2. My friends
3. My computer
4. My comfy room
5. My handphone
6. My pets
7. My life
You've Been Tagged.
Saras
Vivian
Hooi Ping
Claudia
Anna
Farha
Hooi Yim

No comments: