Thursday, August 21, 2008

sad yet glad..

mood -> seriously bored
listening to -> Sorry by Jonas Brothers

had a hard time to get some sleep yesterday night..lots of stuffs running through my mind..*sigh* and i'm sad yet glad with my life..*blur* forget it..i'm nuts and crazy..haha..

anyways..i'm OBSESSED..lol..with?..em..shall reveal it at the end of this post..muahahahahahaha..ouch..i hurt my leg..T.T it hurts so much..

aahh..tried a magic trick with anna and vic..haha..too bad for anna..she failed to get the correct answer for a few times..lol..

was supposed to go for a first aid course today and tomorrow..but was postponed..too bad..

by the way..saras and hooi ping's blog post was funny..haha..enjoyed reading them though..
just finished the book that Nic lent to me..it took me ages..swt..=.='

fine then..i shall reveal the answer now..

ahem ahem* it's..er..me obsessed with..photoshop again..not really..but it's also called digital scrapbooking..XD..

HP..if you read this..maybe you might be thinking..: what la this angela..always with photoshop and html nia..

and HP..do tell me if my guess is correct..lol..

by the way.. i know..there's someone out there guarding and watching after me..i'm grateful..and i really wanna' thank that someone..XD..

No comments: