Thursday, August 28, 2008

Nic's joke..

bored..therefore..i shall post Nic's joke..it's about her mum and the song..I'm Yours by Jason Mraz..

Nic's mum -> M
Nic -> N

M : eh..help me download this song into my iPod please..
N : okay..what's the title? and who's the singer?
M : no idea..i think the singer's..er..David something..title i'm not sure..
N : uh..David Cook? David Archuleta? er..don't think so..
M : well..the song goes like this..you done done me i done done you..something like that la..
N : huh? is it American Boy?
M : no..i said already..it's something like you done done me and i done done you..! why don't you turn on Mix FM? maybe the song will be played..
N : okay..*turns on the radio*

suprisingly..what a coincidence..the song really played right at the time she on the radio..

radio DJ : and now..we have the song I'm Yours by Jason Mraz..

*song plays* till the part.."well you done done me and you bet i felt it.."

M : Nicole..this song la! you done done me..i done done you..
N : mum! this song is not you done done me..or whatever i done done you! it's I'm Yours by Jason Mraz la!
M : oh..really? didn't know that..
N : ish..

well..if i post it..it might not sound that funny though..but it seriously is hillarious through the way Nic told it..XD..

FYI shu yao..i'm not annoyed by you la..don't have to worry about me being moody or whatever..i'm fine! haha..

No comments: