Sunday, August 31, 2008

second post of the day..

updating my blog for the sake to avoid boredom..once again haunting me..T.T..

so effing bored..currently chating with Jan..she's only a lil' bored..damn you..haha..swt..=.='

if only there's PW in my PC or notebook now..how fun and nice would it be..and i wouldn't be crapping here..haiz..

hmm..MAYBE studying is a good idea to avoid myself from being bored..should consider and give the worst option ever (studying) a chance..

my dog..this photo was taken two years ago..lol..

shu yao might strangle me..but you can't possibly blame me..i didn't know it was a miss call!! doink..

well..isn't it obvious that i answered her miss call? haha..by the way..she plans to call me 安琪儿-啦..weird..

i'm hungry..will be on a food hunt soon..hehe..

No comments: